All of your holiday shopping in one four inch square backpack.
It’s fun for the whole family (of chipmunks)
Packed with 25 teeny tiny tools, candy, toys, games, gadgets, accessories, teeny sports equipment.
The ‘Series No.3’ miniature traveling salesman backpack is handmade in the historic Duluth, MN factory with the same canvas and leather they make their adult sized packs.
Miniature #3 Duluth Packs FEATURES:
➕ Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
➕ Leather backpack straps.
➕ Leather Duluth flap badge (on some)
➕ 4x4 - fits Barbie, G.I. Joe & small animals
WHAT’S STUFFED INSIDE:
- Hand tied feather fly fishing lure
- Utility travel compass
- Embroidered Camp patch
- Sportsman’s badge pin
- Flocked felt CW patch
- Pair of tiny travel dice
- Brass stamped keychain
- Carved stone arrowhead necklace
- Hat bill, tie clip, money clip Fishhook
- Window travel decal (mix design)
- Raccoon magnet (mix colors)
- Vintage Smokey Bear stamp
- Travel typo pencil
- Miracle fish game
- Girl Scout cookie metal lapel pin
- Certificate of Authenticity card
- Pickle bag
- Wooden souvenir nickel
- Play land camp sticker
- Collectible suitcase sticker (mix design)
- Hamm’s house brand matchbook
- Beaver / hummingbird figurine
- Licorice wrap
- Caramel square
- Stamped Linen parts bag w/hangtag
ABOUT DULUTH PACK: Born and raised in the northern forests of Minnesota, they’re the oldest canvas and leather bag and pack manufacturer in the USA. In operation continuously since 1882. They handcraft the highest-quality premium canvas and leather outdoor gear, packs, bags, and hunting equipment - guaranteed for life on all craftsmanship and hardware.